Benefits of trading with Discount Brokers
A stockbroker who offers basic trading services at a lower commission cost is a discount broker. It focuses on providing a reliable online platform for buying and selling purposes. In some situations, a discount broker may also give the necessary knowledge material for trading.
Discount brokers are relatively new to the Indian markets having only emerged in early 2010. But their popularity has been widespread amongst the Indian Stock Broking community. The nation has seen many traditional brokers making the switch, at the same discount broking has given rise to a new set of trading audiences. This has resulted in an overall enhancement of the Stock Market ecosystem in India. Discount Broking offers many advantages, here are the key points which set them apart:
- Lesser costs: The fundamental advantage of opting for discount broking is the lower cost, which is usually the result of lower commissions.
- Advanced Analytical Tools: Discount brokers can provide all of the necessary charts and tools to assist traders in conducting proper prior research.
- Unbiased Services: Discount brokers have no vested incentive in convincing customers to purchase or sell a specific stock since they do not offer any advice.
- Performance: You can place and execute orders instantaneously with the new era, fast platforms provided by secure and stable discount brokers.
- Speedy registration: Discount brokers are more likely to be connected with new technologies, such as Aadhaar-based eKYC registrations, which remove paperwork and save money.
All of these benefits and more make discount broking/ discount trading preferable over the traditional ways of trading. Hem TradeStar is a discount broking platform under its parent brand Hem Securities.
Leveraging its decades of expertise in the equity market, Hem TradeStar is built to provide a seamless trading experience to all of its customers. Open your free Demat & Trading account today with Hem TradeStar.
LIC IPO: 7 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Allotment
The Life Insurance Corporation Initial Public Offering (LIC IPO) is supposedly going to be the largest one in the history of its existence in India.read more
5 Essential Guidelines to IPO for Beginners
For beginners, investing in the stock market is a daunting task. Before swimming into the ocean of the stock market, where the value fluctuates…read more
The Ultimate Guide to Online Trading in India
Trading stocks has recently become as simple as purchasing online. An investor can accomplish this while sitting at a coffee shop with his or her smartphone.read more